- 1. Introduction
1) PORO.GG (“Company,” or “we,” or “us,” or “our”) care about the privacy of your data and are committed to protecting it.
you here, by email, or by means of notice through the Website, or any other part of the Company Service.
- 2. Information we collect
- 1) Account Information
Some information is required to create an account on our Services, such as your name, email, password and in-game name (e.g., summoner
name, battle.net id, etc). You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- 2) Location and Usage Information
We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical
location, language, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation
paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use, and cookie information.
This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing
is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- 3) Information from third-party services
When you use the Services, we need to collect the data about your game performance, such as latest match details, season stats, etc.
from the game publishers APIs.
If you log into our website with a social networking credential, such as with your Facebook, Google+, Naver, Twitch or Steam account, we
will ask permission to access basic information from that account, such as your name and email address. You can stop sharing that
information with us at any time by removing our Services’ access to that account.
If you choose to connect your account on our Services to your account on another service, we may receive information from the other
service about you including details you have made available via your privacy settings. For example, if you connect to Facebook, Google,
Twitch, Steam, and/or Discord, we may receive information like your name, profile picture, age range, language, email address, and
friends list. You may also choose to grant us access to your gameplay, exercise or activity data from another service. You can stop
sharing the information from the other service with us by removing our access to that other service.
- 4) Additional Information
If you contact us or participate in a survey, contest, or promotion, we collect the information you submit such as your name, contact
information, and message.
- 3. How we use your personal data
1) We may process your account data ("account data"). In the event you register to use the Service, the account data may include your name
and email address. The source of the account data is you. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website,
providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
The legal basis for this processing is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and
2) We may process information that you post for publication on our website or through our services ("publication data"). The publication
data may be processed for the purposes of enabling such publication and administering our website and services. The legal basis for this
processing is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
3) We may process information contained in any inquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services ("inquiry data"). The inquiry data
may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you. The legal basis for this
processing is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
4) We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters
("notification data"). The notification data may be processed [for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or
newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website
5) We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us ("correspondence data"). The correspondence
data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated
with communications made using the website contact forms. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with
you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our
website and services.
6) In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section, we may also process any of your
personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your
vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- 4. How Information is shared
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted
third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this
information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our
site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. And non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to
other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- 5. About Cookies
containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The
identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies do not typically contain any
information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in
of login credentials, and to protect our website and services generally.
serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of the use of the DART
3) Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. So if you may want to disable cookies for our service, you can
change browser setting. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- 6. Analytics
We continuously improve our websites and our services, and we utilize different third-party web analytics tools to help us do so. We are
interested in how visitors use our websites, our mobile application, our mobile applications, what they like and dislike, and where they
have problems. Our mobile applications use analytical tools to understand feature usage patterns, to enhance and improve your product
experience and offer you specific usage tips and guidance. We maintain ownership of this data and we do not share this type of data about
individual users with third parties
This information is used solely to assist us in maintaining a more effective and useful websites and services for our customers. This data
will not be shared with third parties without your prior consent or unless required by law.
- 7. Your rights
1) In this Section, we have summarized the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of
the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities
for a full explanation of these rights.
- 2) Your principal rights under data protection law are:
1. "The right to access": By logging into your account, you can access much of your personal information. You can request access to a
copy (including a “portable” copy) of the personal data that we have collected by sending your request to email@example.com
2. "The right to rectification": You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account
the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
3. "The right to erasure"; You have the right to the erasure of your personal data. If you choose to delete your account, please note
that while most of your information will be deleted within 30 days, it may take up to 90 days to delete all of your information, like
the data stored in our backup systems. This is due to the size and complexity of the systems we use to store data. However, there are
exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of
expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
4. "The right to restrict processing": In addition to the various controls that we may offer, if you reside in a Designated Country, you
can seek to restrict our processing of your data in certain circumstances. Please note that you can always delete your account at any
5. "The right to object to processing": We may give you account settings and tools to control our data use. For example, through your
privacy settings, you can limit how your information is visible to other users of the Services; using your notification settings, you
can limit the notifications you receive from us; and under your application settings, you can revoke the access of third-party
applications that you previously connected to your account at any time. If you live in a Designated Country, in certain circumstances,
you can object to our processing of your information based on our legitimate interests. You have a general right to object to the use of
your information for direct marketing purposes. Please see your notification settings to control our marketing communications to you
about our other services.
6. "The right to complain"; If you are located in one of the Designated Countries, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a
supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your personal information violates applicable law.
- 8. Our policies for children
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone
under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become
aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at the email address listed below.
If we become aware that a child under thirteen (13) has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and
terminate the child’s account.
- 9. Retaining and deleting personal data
1) Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall be kept until such time as we receive a request for deletion from you.
2) We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in
order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- 10. Changes to our Private Policy
- 11. Contact Us
For additional inquiries about the privacy of your information, you can contact us by emailing us at